The Field Marketing Specialist position is responsible for the merchandising of branded products at retailers across the Buffalo/Rochester region. These individuals will be responsible for their assigned store(s) shelving space and inventory, developing relationships with Store Managers and Department Managers, and obtaining additional shelf space around manufacturer programs. Accepted candidates will undergo a formal training program, as well as a background check.
The Field Marketing Specialist will perform his or her task on a part time basis with flexible hours within a 5 to 7 day work week, based on store assignments. The primary objective is to develop relationships and use field marketing tactics that will drive in-store sales volume for their assigned product lines.
Qualifications, skills and requirements:
– Strong communication and customer service skills
– Detail oriented
– Effective time management skills
– Strong analytical and problem solving skills
– Must act in accordance with code of ethics
– Comfortable using technology (smartphones or other devices)
– Ability to read and understand instructions
– Flexibility to work weekdays and weekends
– Ability to lift 40+ pounds
– Ability to work in cold or refrigerated conditions
– Must have a valid driver’s license and reliable personal vehicle available for daily use (mileage will be compensated)