20hrs/week Flexible, Part Time Brand Ambassador
We are building a team of dynamic, motivated, self-starters as part-time Lead Generation Specialists who will drive HVAC solutions sales for a leading provider of HVAC systems. As a Lead Generation Specialist, you will work within assigned locations to help increase sales of HVAC units through major retailers. This position is for a three-month pilot program, which may be extended based on team performance.
This is a part time job with great bonus potential.
The ideal candidate will have a passion for sales and interacting with people. This will be demonstrated by your ability to engage and educate customers, identifying ways that we can meet the customer’s needs. You will establish trust and credibility by applying your product knowledge to ultimately convert consumers to purchasing our client’s products and services.
We are in need of multiple ambassadors, so be sure to share this information with your friends and/or family who are also interested in doing In-Store Promotions.
Key Responsibilities & Attributes for Success:
- Deliver excellent sales/customer service as you proactively greet, educate, and engage customers on featured products or promotions
- Maintain a socially-focused, engaging, and persuasive communication approach in any setting
- Persuasive presentation and sales skills helpful but not required
- Engage in solutions-based conversations to influence customers
- Understand and articulate product and service details in an outgoing, enthusiastic and confident manner
- Results-driven and motivated with the ability to manage multiple responsibilities and meet goals
- Serve as an advocate for the client, building interest and awareness of client’s products and services
- Achieve established goals and objectives
Competencies, Knowledge, & Skills:
- A minimum of 1-2 years’ sales and/or demonstration experience; retail experience preferred
- Ability to safely lift at least 20lbs and work in a standing position during work shift (no sitting allowed)
- Must have reliable transportation with the ability to travel within assigned territory
- Ability and to work a flexible part-time schedule, including evenings and weekends, based on client needs. Minimum 20 hours per week.
We offer outstanding Training, Support, & Compensation
Bonus #1: $1 for every lead you collect each day
Bonus #2: $100 for every lead that turns into a sale
As part of our recruiting process, you will:
- Need to apply online
- Participate in phone interviews
- Successfully pass a background check and drug screen