In the latest MKTG Spotlight Q&A, we’re featuring our Hospitality and Events team. The team works closely with clients to create, produce and execute uniquely memorable attendee experiences that capitalize on client objectives and attendees’ affinities, resulting in long and profitable relationships. We’ve hosted small, intimate gatherings for 20 guests to larger audiences of 2,500, from customers and C-Level executives to employees and prospects – and we bring the same level of excellence to each.
- Hospitality strategy & asset optimization
- Full event coordination
- Executive hosting
- Meeting planning
- Incentive program development
- Influencer & media events
- Ticket management
- Digital communications & registration
- Ground transportation
- Talent procurement & management
What we are known for
- Understanding VIP and C-Level programming specifics
- Delivering for clients with high standards
- Ability to innovate and refresh repeat programs
- Building impactful event programs that resonate with the target audience
- Delivering exceptional concierge-style service
- Impactful brand integration
- Location, property and venue expertise
Q: Tell us a bit about your team and what you do:
A: Our team is made up of 40 hospitality pros who organize high-end hospitality experiences at sports and entertainment events across the US. We also plan and execute incentive programs, meetings, corporate board meetings and employee events, etc. We are so proud of the team we’ve built over the years and for their commitment to MKTG including:
- Dede Patterson – 18 years
- Tom Hendry – 16 years
- Maggie Lavin – 15 years
- Emily Spiegel – 14 years
- Denadjae Combs – 12 years
Q: Who are your key clients?
A: IBM, FedEx, Toyota, Mars, Charles Schwab, Dow, Lexus, AIG, Otis, ARRIS, – four of whom (IBM, FedEx, Toyota, Mars) have been with us for over ten years!
Q: Tell us some tent pole events you work at each year and what you do:
A: Each year we execute hospitality program at Super Bowl, Daytona 500, Grammy’s, Masters, NCAA Final Four (men’s and women’s), Tony Awards, US Open Tennis, TOUR Championship, Summer and Winter Olympics. At these events we:
- Create high-end hospitality for the invited customer guests of our Fortune 500 clients; typically C-level attendees
- Facilitate the guest journey including lodging, transportation, evening functions, in-venue hospitality, gifting, guest communication, client branding and messaging etc.
- Promote the integration of sponsorship assets to enhance the experience (i.e. backstage/all-access, athlete/talent meet and greets, celebrity chefs, behind the scenes venue tours)
Q: NASCAR events are huge for your team. Can you explain to us how you support clients at NASCAR races. Who are the guests? What do you do for the guests? Are the programs the same week-after-week?
A: Just like the players on the PGA TOUR and the drivers on NASCAR, our team is on the circuit replicating the hosting environment and experience around the country for important customers in the client’s local markets.
The objective is to deliver an immersive brand experience of the same quality in every market, regardless of the location. That involves the logistics of getting our hosting supplies and staff from place to place every week, inventory management, menu planning, gifting, guest communication, athlete appearances, special access (like pit passes or insides the ropes access) and a myriad of other items that bring to life the clients vision.
While we …read more
Via:: MKTG Blog